Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scramble!

I've been in UST and CGH for 3 days straight..

It's been utter madness, with everyone scrambling to complete their requirements for application to residency, which are due TOMORROW! (PGH had their deadline yesterday)

And to think that the results of the boards came out barely 5 days ago..

Finally, I was able to assure myself that my requirements would be complete and I'd be able to make the deadline tomorrow by 12nn. Talk about a close call..

The following day holds another surprise to the battle-weary newly licensed doctors. We will be having another examination (as if going through the boards wasn't enough already in such a short span of time). Shortly after that, interviews are going to be held.

As if life wasn't hectic enough so soon after the boards, I learned thatthe pre-residency period starts a couple of days after the oathtaking ceremonies!! Now this is what I call time pressure. Oh well, I guess it just goes with the territory...

No comments:

Post a Comment