Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waiting..

All the anxiety is killing me.

I'm 4 days removed from the last day of the board exams. Now we hold our collective breath for the outcome which would either leave us in tears, or shove us right back into the hospital.

I've always said that I'd try to ride out the wait by being as cool as possible, but last night I guess my patience ran dry.. With all the prayers and chain messages flying around through text, I was lead to believe that this would be "the day". So, I set up camp and sifted through the internet stating 11:45 in the evening hoping to catch an early glimpse of the results when they were just freshly posted. The joke was on me. No results, nothing. But now I'm sure that it's gonna be on tonight. You can't really take too long with a multiple choice examination that can be machine-checked. =P In the back of my mind, I imagine that i was in a situation called "borderline case", and the Board members were busy deliberating my fate, which is why the exam results are taking a bit too long for comfort..

Lets just see what happens in 24 hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment