Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Being benign

I'm back in school.

We had the day off yesterday 'coz of some problem with national stability or something like that. An entire brigade of Marines holed up there in Fort Bonifacio were up in arms in support of their commandant who was apparently relieved for no good reason..

The political turmoil here in the Philippines is nearing its breaking point. I've tried to keep abreast with the news, but I guess too much is happening too fast, especially during Friday (?) where the country was put under a state of national emergency. This resulted in classes being suspended, but we still had a quiz in Medicine anyway before leaving for home.. Sabagay, 'tis a far better thing to have that exam when we did than to let it be set back until all the backlog would eventually catch up to us..

Is it just me, or is Pau Gasol looking more like a Grizzly every day?..

Guess he took his role to heart a little too much.. It must be the beard pare... hehehe...

Nakakagago... I'm not used to being this benign... Walang test mamaya.. walang test bukas... and baka pati sa Thursday wala din... hay... ang sarap! :D Maybe it's 'coz all the major paperworks are done, and we're just counting down the days 'til the start of clerkship...

I hope everyone will make it.. including me...

No comments:

Post a Comment