Saturday, March 4, 2006

Chill out..

Brr... it's cold...

The air conditioning here at the LRU is really doing its job.. But then again, this place is kinda empty at this time hence, less warm bodies that generate heat..

It's the weekend again!! Man, I'm so wasted... Must be all the fatigue of 3rd year creeping up on me...

Almost a clerk.. man I never thought I'd see the day... Grabe, it's been such a long and hard road... Sana makapasa...

Just got my lab results which are part of the pre-clerkship physical.. It seems like only yesterday when I first excused myself from the OPD lab to get my requirements together as an incoming freshman... Nakakaloko pala talaga when you look back where it all began...

Incredible... I still can't really believe that I've already made it this far...

Tomorrow, a new day begins....taking me one step further down the path called "Medicine"...

No comments:

Post a Comment