Sunday, March 26, 2006

Benign at last!!!

I'm celebrating my 1st day of freedom in a looooooong time.. =P Ang sarap!!!

That being the case, I thought I'd be a great time to indulge in a little solitary malling.. It may seem a little weird or lonely to you, but I really enjoy my solo flights. =) Nobody to pressure you, tell you where to go or what to do, no one to argue with your choice of food, etc.. I enjoy the total freedom of being able to do what I want, when I want, without any time pressure. =) Had lunch at the fastfood area where I ate Double porkchops at Sizzling Zone. Yum! =)

As expected, spent most of my time in the bookstores prowling around for a good buy. Eventually, I was able to find the second Republic Commando book! Astig! =D With morale running high after that prize catch, I swept the entire mall floor by floor. My bro texted me and reminded me of something else that I was planning to do at the mall, and that was to buy a pair of beach shorts for the C5ers outing on Tuesday!! Man, I had a really tough time deciding what to buy. Many thanks to the staff at Bench Shangri-La for patiently putting up with my fickle-mindedness. =)

At the end of the long day, I planned on grabbing cup of joe at either Figaro or Starbucks. But the places were packed, and I guess I'd seem kinda pathetic drinking my coffee alone in the midst of the crowd. Besides, someone had to go home and cook the rice before everyone got back.. ;)

And speaking of which, here they are! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment