Saturday, March 25, 2006

Is it really over?....

I'm still in shock...

Just finished the Medicine grand finals... damn, they really saved the "best" for last...

120 items.. whew....

But it wasn't as hard as I feared it would be.. Looks like those guys in Medicine have hearts after all.. Or probably 'coz they don't want to wind up with an even smaller number of clerks come April... hehehe

I just hope I'll be one of those incoming clerks...

I still fear Medicine, given my lackluster performance during the shifting examinations, especially during the first shift... Damn, I really hope I'll make it..... Then I can take the game to a whole new level... I guess I'll just have to hope for the best and accept whatever God gives me...

I'm also a little worried about Ophtha... turns out I still needed 11 percent coming into the grand finals (20%) to pass..

It all seemed so ureal.. as I put my pencil down for the last time.. (like I said, I'm not really counting the compre) I stopped to savor the moment.. (hopefully, I passed so I won't have to go back on these statements) and I tried to look back at everything that I've been through these past 3 years.. but I thought better of it 'coz the prof might misinterpret my daydreaming as cheating. So I just passed my papers and here I am at the LRU. =)

I wanna go back to the beach...



The above pic came from the website of La Luz Resort there in Batangas.. went there with the family during the last sem break... ganda dun! White sands, clear water, corals, fishes, the works!!! Malayo lang nga... Check them out at www.laluzresort.com

Gotta go. I'll see if anyone wants to eat out.. =P

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Looking back, It's kinda funny that I WAS able to go back to La Luz eventually during internship.. :P

    ReplyDelete