Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Long cold shower

*NOTE: Was supposed to post this yesterday but something went wrong with either Blogger or my computer, though I reall think it was the former... I'll post something current later on..

MARCH 27, 2006
6:50 PM

It's over...

Took the Compre today.. bagsak.. 88/140... needed 91 to pass (we use base 65 at UST Med) sigh... 3 freakin' points... =(

For the non-UST Med people, the Compre is basically a yearly examination which encompasses EVERYTHING you've taken up for the past year. And it wasn't easier for us incoming clerks, since they even threw us questions from 1st and second year!!! Not that I'm complaining of course.. Those basic questions pulled my score up somewhat, and besides, we should've know those things already!! =P

The Compre has no bearing on the grades whatsoever if you fail. However, those that pass the Compre (at least 65%), get a +1 to their final grade in EVERY subject. If you're really bionic and manage to score at least 85%, you get a big +2!!!

It's really freakin' hot here, one of the hottest summers I have ever experienced.. and with that in mind, I decided to take a long cold shower, one I haven't had in a LONG time. It was refreshing to just stand there and turn the heater off and let the cold water run down... No hurry to study or get dressed for school, no thoughts of the homework you have to do, no worries about any forthcoming reports or exams, nothing... My mind has never felt so empty or relaxed in such a long while... =)

Now what the hell do I do tomorrow? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment