Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bored..

I'm presently bored with life. With my return to hospital life looming on the horizon, I find myself yearning for more, like some kind of "last hurrah" before I totally immerse myself in the demands of my calling. I wanna do something different..

Most of my other batchmates who are likewise preparing for the wars ahead have already gone forth and enriched themselves with memories to last a lifetime, like Jay & Patty's European Escapade or Elah's Sojourn into Scandinavia.

My other friends amuse themselves with frequent nights out and videoke sessions. Although this may seem fun, I feel that it seriously lacks substance.

I'm thirsting for adventure, preferably out-of-town, but I have no idea how to go about it (as I have been basically an  introverted homebody almost all my life). An annoying problem I have to contend with is the fact that summer's over and the rainy season is upon us already. Sigh..

2 comments:

  1. adventure...mahirap na kasi rainy season na..nun summer pa sana dami choices..sayang=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto!! i want to go to batanes... or the like... not the usual batangas etc... pero un nga, rainy season na... plus, sino naman kasama ko sa batanes?? the cows there??? @#$@%$!!! i miss summer...

    ReplyDelete