Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What would you rather do?

While browsing the shelves of the local Powerbooks, an interesting question came to mind..

What would you rather do with your life?

Since libre lang naman mangarap, I ran through all these different scenarios in my head, and this is the one I like best..

> I'd probably have a simpler (non-medical) job, probably something to do with computers, with work responsibilities left behind the moment I step out of the office door. I wouldn't really be living a life of grand luxury, since my job wouldn't be that demanding (ideal nga diba? :P).

> I would have ample time to travel. not necessarily around the globe, but just locally and maybe regionally. Kaya tara na! Biyahe tayo! :P They say that travel makes a person wiser.. I want to be a really wise guy!! hehehe

> I would have a pretty extensive library, and thus would set aside regular "quiet time" to curl up and totally immerse myself in a good book.

> Ample family time is a must, with me getting involved in my kids' lives. I would teach them the right values during those early years and dispense advice as needed as they grow to adulthood.I would instill in them the values of simplicity, harmony, and fairness. I would make them appreciate the value of education and what it means to be good to your fellowmen. I'd enjoy the company of my wife (yihee!), having gone through so much together already, with us facing the furure hand-in hand (naks!).

There, that's it.. Pretty simple huh? :P Save for the choice in career, everything else is possible, and that's why I liked it. ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment