Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's over! LA wins 4-1!


The NBA season is finally over. Now I've one less excuse to just sit around and waste half a day.. :P Kudos to the Lakers for adding yet another championship to the legend of their storied franchise. I know I have this tendency to root for the underdog, and this series was no different. The Magic put up stiff resistance, but their lack of experience was underscored during key moments involving plays which cost them dearly.

In the end, I'm also happy for the Lakers, since Kobe was finally able to get that monkey off his back and win a championship without the Big Diesel, kinda like the way Garnett silenced all the haters when he finally got his long-awaited championship with Boston last year. :D

There's talk going around of yet another Laker dynasty in the making, but with the competitiveness of the league today, I seriously doubt that possibility. Besides, since Kobe already got his, I think other guys should get a crack at it as well. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment