Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Congratulations Jay and Kathy!

I know this is SUUUUPER late since they've married months ago, and I was only able to congratulate the bride last night. :P

It just got me thinking that among all my clasmmates in MedTech (AMT2003), these two are the only ones to have tied the knot.. although parang may nababalitaan akong hahabol pa.. *wink* :D It really just goes to show that despite all the apparent "coupling" in college, some things just aren't meant to be. (The second couple I mentioned weren't together yet during those years) Everything is truly just up in the air, and I guess there's an element of divine providence when one eventually finds the "right one" for him or her..

Congrats again to the happy couple! :D

*oh, and for those speculating na ako yung involved dun sa 2nd couple, di ko siya naging kaklase sa MedTech, kabatch lang :P

No comments:

Post a Comment